Abre Community Forums Completed Feature Requests Learn Points, CEUs, and IPDPs

• Author
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Ava Smith
    Participant

So I can currently create a form and call it IPDP and assign to teachers. It would be great if:

• I could designate the form a “STAFF PLAN” like I can with students (it’s actually an education plan). Then make that plan part of the staff profile in both their profile link and the directory.
    • I could set up a workflow approval route. Where the LPDC committee could approve.

Once I have the plan, I need to track it against my CEUs. Regarding CEUS, I can earn points in the Learn App. But:

• I need a way to designate points to CEUs (1 point = 1 minute of a CEU?)
    • I need to track CEUs against IPDP
    • I would love to have a coupon system to track CEUs earned that are given in a non electronic setting (IE attending a training at a different district).

Abre’s 80% of the way there (which is why I get so excited) – but I’m hoping folks will upvote these features to help get across the finish line 🙂

Terms for any non-Ohio folk visiting the community site

• IPDP = Individual Professional Development Plan. Every educator needs one in order to renew their license.
    • LPDC = local professional development committee. The committee that approves PD for educators
    • CEU = Continuing Education Unit. The unit of education needed to renew a license. 18 are required in Ohio. 1 unit = 10 hours.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Chris Rose
    Keymaster

I believe Abre now has all that was mentioned complete.

You can now track points connected to a Plan (for staff). You can also submit a plan for approval in which an admin can review and accept. Abre also supports the ability to award points for outside PD opportunities.

The forum ‘Completed Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.