Abre Community Forums Feature Requests More LEARN Course Requests

• Author
    Participant

Wish list for Learn courses:

• more editing features to be able to create visually engaging content.
    • ability for participants to leave comments directly tied to a previous comment in order to better facilitate peer to peer discussion.
    • ability to download comments into a  Google Sheet/Doc.  The comments are excellent formative assessment to guide future Learn course, but the only way they are “transportable” is if I take a pic of them.

2+
  • Zach Vander Veen
    Keymaster

Great suggestions. Do you mind elaborating on:

the ability for participants to leave comments directly tied to a previous comment in order to better facilitate peer to peer discussion.

Do you mean nested conversations?

• Becky
    Participant

Absolutely!

Currently, comments are “stacked” based on when the comment was made, with the most recent comment at the top.  In a recent Learn module, this was a teacher’s posted comment: <span style=”background-color: #fafafa; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: roboto, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>I wish there was a way to respond to posted comments because I cannot agree more with Catherine!</span><span style=”background-color: #fafafa; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87); font-family: roboto, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>  </span>

This comment was “stacked” six or so comments beyond the one to which the teacher wanted to respond.

It would be great if the teacher’s comment was linked directly from the one to which she wanted to respond so that teachers could see the thread of “conversation.”

2+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.