Abre Community Forums Feature Requests Schedules on Form/Paperwork

Tagged: 

• Author
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Jana
    Participant

While in the Behavior Portal, instead of additional clicks from another screen, I would love to see the student schedule printed on the paperwork which is given to the student.  This eliminates additional lookups in DASL or in PORTAL when completing discipline ahead of time.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Zach Vander Veen
    Keymaster

@jana

To clarify the why, this would be so you can find the student easily to pass them the paperwork? Or for a full discipline type hearing?

Down the road, I could see us thinking about a full “cumulative report” that prints core aspects of the data on the student app. Then again, if students could the student app (which we’re studying as well), I’m not sure there’s need for paper.

Cheers! Hope you’re doing well.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Jana
    Participant

Yes.  This would be so when someone else is entering paperwork/data, an additional step is looking up the student to determine where he/she is located.  If printed on schedule, the document is delivered in a more timely fashion.

For students, a need for signing a document is proof and reinforcement that the student receiving the document actually received it.  They have a better chance of “serving” the consequence this way as a conversation happened.  It helps with reinforcement.  The schedule on the paperwork would help save time and additional steps.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Jacob
    Participant

I also enter paperwork and I agree with Chad.  This would eliminate a lot of time.  It doesn’t seem like it, but it does take time to enter the schedules on the paperwork.  It seems as if the technology is there, and it would be nice to be able to utilize it in a timely fashion.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Zach Vander Veen
    Keymaster

Gentle and friendly reminder folks: Keep the requests positive and collaborative. We love hearing ideas, but need to take said ideas in the context of a multitude of priorities.

Cheers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.