Abre Community Forums Feature Requests Student Token Export (For Parents): Add Address Column(s)

Tagged: ,

• Author
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Zach Vander Veen
    Keymaster

As most districts are taking the CSV export of the student tokens, it would be VERY helpful if we (Abre) also included the address in the extract. Right now districts are having to do vlookups to get the fields to work in a mailmerge field.

• Please
    Up
    Down
    No Thanks
    Chris Rose
    Keymaster

@zvanderveenabre-io,

I’m trying to think about how this could be done from a technical perspective. When a parent signs into Abre and links a token we know they are connected to a student/students but do not have the “Parents” address. We could merge a students address connected to the parent, however there could potentially be many student addresses tied to one parent.

• Please
      Up
      Down
      No Thanks
      Zach Vander Veen
      Keymaster

@croseabre-io I was thinking more in terms in pulling the data from the SIS. Although I get that this would probably be a hot mess – and someone is still going to have to clean up the fields.

Something to think about.

• Please
        Up
        Down
        No Thanks
        Chris Rose
        Keymaster

Right…and each student could have multiple as well as each parent which makes it difficult in spreadsheet form.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.