Using the Example of an OSHA Compliance Course.
Part 1: Create the Course
- Go to the Curriculum App.
- Create a new course. Designate it a Learn Course.
- Create a topic for every element of the course. For example, you might have a topic for “Workplace Safety”.
- Add content in each topic.
Looking for state mandated compliance courses? Abre features a number of already created courses developed from creative commons content. Schools can use the courses and adapt at will. Contact support if this interests you.
Part 2: Create a Form
- Go to the Forms App.
- Create a form. Title it “OSHA Compliance”.
- You can now create a series of questions. At minimum, we would add a required checkbox that states “I have completed the course” and a paragraph field that asks the user to reflect on what they’ve learned.
Part 3: Add a Link to the Form in the Course
In the last topic of the course you just created, add a link to the form for all participants to complete.
Part 4: The Headline
- Create a headline that informs staff of the training and the due date.
- Provide a link to the Learn Course you created.
Note: Some schools provide repeat headlines to remind staff.
Part 5: The Verification
You can verify that staff completed all compliance training through the two apps.
The Learn App:
- Go to the course
- Download the report to see who completed the course.
The Form App:
- Go to the form you created that staff completed at the end of the course.
- Download the completion report to see who did not complete the form.
- Use the report as a second level of verification.