Updates for Mid-August!Completed Feature Requests 0 replies 0 likes 28 views
Zach Vander Veen 5 months
- Added students' 504 status, economically disadvantaged status, and ethnicity to Behavior app downloads.
- Made UI/UX enhancements to ensure all pages behavior similarly when no results are found.
- Modified Learning Accommodation dropdown to be Student Status for Behavior Charts
- Added the ability to sort by economically disadvantaged status
- Added mobile icons for the communications hub menu.
- Added a class tab in Students App for Staff, Parents, and Partners
- This allows staff, parents, and partners to see a cumulative grade as well as a grade breakdown by assignment for each of the student's classes.
- Added the ability to view partners within the Students app.
- Staff and partners can see the list of partners/programs connected with the program.
- Parents can see the list of partners/programs connected to their students and also grant consent to partners/programs.
- Added permission options in the Partners app that grants administrators/volunteers the ability to see partners/programs connected to a student and class level information.